HI,

I hope all is well. My name is *Shailaja.k*. I am a Technical Recruiter
with *Q Consulting Inc.* I thought you might be interested in the following
opportunity. If you're available for an opportunity or keeping your options
open, please reply to my email with your resume. Looking forward to
speaking with you soon.

*The following is the job description that we received from our client*

*Job Role : Front End Engineer*
*Job ID : ID 16-01100*
*Client: Best Buy*
*Location: Richfield, MN 55423*
*Contract – 6 months +*

*Local candidates only*

Looking for a Front End Engineer with JavaScript experience in multiple
modern frameworks. The ideal candidate will have Node and REACT experience.

*RESPONSIBILTIES*

   - Deliver world class experiences while executing understandable,
   maintainable, well tested code.
   - Execute on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the
   eCommerce capability.

*MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

   - JavaScript experience with multiple modern frameworks
   - Experience with other Programming languages
   - Technical knowledge in web development

*SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*

   - Node and REACT experience
   - Experience working with all levels of an organization
   - Willingness to take initiative to learn about the project and company
   - Ability to develop a deep understanding of complex business domains

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shailaja.k*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Q Consulting Inc*

*600 Highway 169 South, Suite 730, Minneapolis MN 55426Q Consulting*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAMEts1dPsfCiDuLCCxHuhagTeZ6wX1eDgTBO8s8taGbnCP%3DO5A%40mail.gmail.com.