My name is *shailaja k*. I am a SR Technical Recruiter with *SREYO* I
thought you might be interested in the following opportunity. If you're
available for an opportunity or keeping your options open, please reply to
my email with your resume. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

*The following is the job description that we received from our client*

*Job Title:Java Developer*

*Job Location-Any Where in USA*

*Pay Rate: Open*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*This is a position that will require frequent travel (expenses covered by
client) throughout the U.S; 90% travel.*

*Responsibilities:* *As a Java Developer your job responsibilities are:*

   - The Software Developer with design has a real passion for software
   development.
   - Well qualified candidates will have contributed to open source
   projects, have participated in some technical community or interest group
   or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas.
   - Despite having over 7 to 10 years of experience, a Software Developer
   at our client will still be an active learner - tinkering with new open
   source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies without a lot of
   supervision and learning new programming languages in their spare time.
   - The individual would also have a strong understanding of key Agile
   engineering practices to guide senior client IT leaders on improvement
   opportunities in their engineering practices.
   - She or he should be using testing frameworks such as RSpec, JUnit or
   Selenium on a daily basis and writing code without tests should be
   unimaginable.
   - Engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous
   integration, test driven development, and incremental design should be
   second nature to the Software Architect.

*Qualification :*

   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area.
   - Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in software development.
   - Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business
   capability and objectives through technology.
   - Strong application development knowledge of any of the following
   technologies:
   - Java, J2EE, Javascript, XML, Oracle are required. Nice to have are
   MySQL, *Ruby on Rails* , .NET,HTML, CSS, Perl, or *PHP* and UNIX.
   - Infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search
   Technologies.
   - Experience of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design
   patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building
   highly scalable applications, application security.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you again for your time and attention!
Have a wonderful day.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shailaja.k*

*Sr Technical Recruiter*