in your first Activity

            b.setOnClickListener(new Button.OnClickListener()
> >         {
> >                public void onClick(View v)
> >                {
> >                       load_SecondActivity()
> >                }
>           }

      load_SecondActivity()
      {

        Intent my_intent = new Intent(FirstScreen.this.getApplication(),
SecondScreen.class);

        my_intent.putExtra("Value_String", "HaiHow R U");

        startActivity(my_intent);
     }

in your Second Activity
in onCreate

Bundle extras = getIntent().getExtras();

String fromFirstActivity= extras.getString("Value_String");

you can use fromFirstActivity as from previous activity value

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:32 PM, dillirao malipeddi <dillir...@arijasoft.com

--
Dilli Rao. M
ARIJASOFT