*Devops **engineer *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA 3 month contracts with extensions. Interviews
Friday, non-local and h1s are ok·         Interview process: phone screen
(2 rounds tops)·         Start Date: 2/1*

Looking for a Senior DevOps engineer contractor with a focus on
infrastructure.  The contract will integrate into an burgeoning DevOps team
that support both AWS and Azure.  Help us codify our cloud
infrastructure.   Challenge our design and implementation.
Initial scope of work is focused on our Azure migration.   Codify the
infrastructure of Engineering COTS application for Azure using Terraform,
SALT and Vault.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with the following technologies:
-          AWS
-          Azure
-          Git (Bitbucket)
-          JIRA
-          Terraform
-          SALT
-          Vault

 They have a migration of their engineering cost application( moving cad
tool to Azure) they have a specific tool chain they use (Terraform, SALT,
Vault to deploy infrastructure to the cloud). Team needs a few extra hands,
focusing on takin on prem infra that run cost apps looking at config and
codifying the infrastructure and deployment of the servers in terraform and
config of servers in SALT stack.
·         Someone who knows cloud environment can pick up on Terraform and
Vault (Hashicorp) – cloud agnostic tools.
·         Remote work: some can be done remotely: first few weeks will need
to be onsite
·         Or folks in Finland
·         Key word: Hashicorp (this is for Terraform and Vault)

Thanks & Regards
*AMRIT | Account Manager | Ace Technologies Inc.*

2375 Zanker Road, Suite 250, San Jose, CA 95131
Voice: 408 351 6897 or 408-442-3662|Extn 4241 | Fax: 408:324:1367
Email: *am...@acetechnologies.com <am...@acetechnologies.com>*
Web: www.acetechnologies.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acetechnologies.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEdG_cQ7SdD8-LcJUXzgfmHCU7n0w>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAHUJvG4cic2NtXtvQoJ%2BT%2BoXxMyugyWmDdD0Qpnjud19z79ukQ%40mail.gmail.com.