*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX GROUP *
based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: DW Technical Designer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 month contract *

*Interview: Phone and Onsite*

Must have strong hands on skills Teradata SQL, Teradata Physical Database
Design, Dimensional Data M

Healthcare background with in depth knowledge of at least one payer subject
area

·         This position responsible for the management of multiple
solutions for an IT product delivery and design.

·         Role will lead ideation, technical development, and launch of new
IT products; establishing a shared vision with business unit stakeholders
by building consensus on priorities and product execution.

·         In addition role is responsible for the design of the consumption
patterns for reporting, analytical and data extraction, using assets in the
Strategic Data Warehouse or Hadoop platform.

·         Mentoring of designers for detailed design. Development of
technical design guidelines and standards, governance of standards, and
review of actualization of implementation across projects.

·         Development of enterprise design view and application to project
level.

·         Review Develop New Data Consumption Patterns where Required

·         Code and test complex SQL queries from Strategic Data Warehouse
assets in support of the semantic model

·         Technical expertise regarding data models and logical and
physical database design development.

·         Understanding of XML and SQL

·         Ability to present complex information in an understandable and
compelling manner

·         Ability to contribute to the canonical data model governing the
data access layer

·         Strong Dimensional Modeling Skills

·         Strong Teradata SQL tuning skills using Teradata tools

·         Suggest physical database changes in support of tuning SQL
queries

·         Act as an internal consultant, mentoring junior designers, data
analysts

·         Able to independently keep up to date with latest trends in
technology affecting TIS

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4Gat1RRSxe5mjt9Tnp4tMfSyGe7OLdgASFR2%3DDwZnDgng%40mail.gmail.com.