Hi guys,

I'm having an issue testing licensing of my app which is currently in beta
in the dev console.

At the moment I am getting no responses from the app (no matter which test
response I use). I have made sure my gmail account is in both the beta
testers list and the license testing Testing Access box. I added the
licensing using the example in the SDK, only changing what was necessary
and the app builds fine. The only error I get is from the following bit of
code (highlighted):

public void applicationError(int errorCode) {
    if (isFinishing()) {
        // Don't update UI if Activity is finishing.
        return;
    }
    // This is a polite way of saying the developer made a mistake
    // while setting up or calling the license checker library.
    // Please examine the error code and fix the error.
    String result = String.format(getString(R.string.application_error),
errorCode);
    displayResult(result);

More detail:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WQXCExahlSA/WHo6q4eazFI/AAAAAAAAAFU/E5qCwYLTafQP54TCWnfQBysiYZ9rqm4nACLcB/s1600/error.png>

I'm new to programming so i don't know the relevance of this (if any).

Absolutely any and all advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/4edf6746-4474-4e0f-b815-104832b8a693%40googlegroups.com.