Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on
<tel:(408)%20882-6434> 408 882 6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Java Developer

Locations  : Wayne, PA

LOCAL CONSULTANT ONLY

Technical phone interview then in person interview

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Roll and Responsibilities

·         Design and build services and frameworks using Java

·         Develop web services and web integration APIs

·         Implement database abstraction layers for both traditional RDBMS and
NOSQL data stores

·         Participate in agile activities such as story grooming, code reviews
and retrospectives

·         Actively engage in a culture of continuous learning and keep up with
technology trends

·         Make recommendations for design and technology choices

·         Identify system performance bottlenecks and address them

·         Write thorough unit tests and champion unit testing amongst team

·         Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot issues

Qualifications & Desired Skills:

·         5+ years of strong, enterprise level Java (Java EE) development
experience

·         2+ years of experience designing/architecting distributed applications

·         2+ years of web development experience

·         Strong knowledge of core Java

·         Strong knowledge of OO design and design patterns

·         Strong SQL and JDBC experience

·         Hands on experience developing / consuming REST/SOAP web services

·         Expertise with Spring and Spring Boot

·         Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins

·         Experience with server provising and deployment tools like Ansible or
Puppet are a plus

·         JUnit, unit testing, and mocking frameworks

·         SVN/Git

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 <tel:(408)%20882-6434>  6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com