Hi,

This is Isha Saraf from Virtual Recruiters.

Hope this email finds you well.

We have a requirement open for (*UX/UI Designer*).

If you have a relevant consultant please send me the updated resume or give
me a call at *415-202-5274*.

*Job Description:*

*Job Title: *UX/UI Designer

*Work Location: *Piscataway, NJ or Atlanta, GA
*Duration: *12 months

*Extension Possible: *Yes

*Experience: *7 to 20 years

*Mode of Interview: *Telephonic and Skype mandatory

*Required Technology, Tools and Experience:*

·         Must have IT Skill.

·         MUST HAVE MOBILE PLATFORM AND DESKTOP EXPERIENCE.

·         5+ years experience in Mobile apps interaction design and
web-based design.

·         Experience designing web and native mobile products from ideation
to launch.

·         Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator in a professional
setting.

·         Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design
specifications.

·         Collaborate with project managers and other designers to create
clean and intuitive designs and user flows

·         IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design,
Development, and Operational Support on mobile , desktop, and tablet
platforms.

·         Understanding of cutting-edge web designs, technologies, SEO,
video, social and multimedia communications design and corporate brand
identity.

·         Understands key principles of design thinking, what it is and why
it is important. Explores all ideas, regardless of their source. Works to
create an understanding of how individual people and things fit within
larger structures (like systems or organizations), as well as the
relationships between parts of a system and the system as a whole.

·         Understanding of current front-end web technologies and
principles such as responsive design, Content Management Systems, Web
Services and APIs

·         Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.

·         Ability to work closely and productively with design,
development, brand, and IT.

·         Excellent written & verbal communication skills

·         Excellent project management and collaboration skills.

*As this is an urgent requirement, I would appreciate if you can call me on
**415-202-5274* *or respond back with the updated resume and the best
number to reach you along with answers to following questions. This would
help us to market your profile with other direct clients.*

*Note: Client may ask for background and drug check, If Hired*

*Please provide below information in order to submit your profile:*

*Candidate Name*

*Present location (city, state or ZIP)*

*Work Authorization*

*D.O.B. (MM/DD/YYYY)*