Hi,

This is Isha Saraf from Virtual Recruiters.

Hope this email finds you well.

We have a requirement open for *Security Maven*.

If you have a relevant consultant please send me the updated resume or give
me a call at *415-202-5274*.

*Job Description:*

*Job Title: *Security Maven

*Work Location: *Ashburn, VA or Warren, NJ
*Duration: *12 months

*Extension Possible: *Yes

*Experience: *7 to 20 years

*Mode of Interview: *Telephonic and Skype mandatory

*Required Skills:*

·         Must have IT Skill.

·         Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the
product life cycle (PLC).

*Security Maven Job Description:*

Mobile first design transformation team is looking for a passionate and
proven expert who can advise, guide and conceptualize the next generation
of security practices for our mobile and web products.  As a Security Maven
, this position will help the development team identify the next evolution
of security practices, latest industry trends/best practices in
implementing application security program. The applications must meet
stringent security standards while enabling rapid innovation to meet
customers’ ever-changing needs*.*

*Security Maven will be responsible for:*

·         Ensuring that developers and QA personnel are trained with the
appropriate level of security knowledge to perform their daily activities.

·         Improving and supporting application security tool deployments
including static analysis and runtime testing tools.

·         Improving and maintaining secure development standards.

·         Supporting the incident response and architecture review
processes whenever application security expertise is needed.

·         Managing penetration testing services, including both expert
consulting and managed services.

·         Providing manual penetration testing and standards gap analysis
services to internal business and technology partners.

·         Managing application framework and perimeter security improvement
projects.

·         Supporting Vendor Security activities to ensure 3rd party
software and development meets Client security standards.

·         Integrating threat modeling practices into the product life cycle.

·         Providing security requirements for test driven design.

·         Producing metrics reporting the state of application security
programs and performance of development teams against requirements.

*As this is an urgent requirement, I would appreciate if you can call me on
**415-202-5274* *or respond back with the updated resume and the best
number to reach you along with answers to following questions. This would
help us to market your profile with other direct clients.*

*Note: Client may ask for background and drug check, If Hired*

*Please provide below information in order to submit your profile:*

*Candidate Name*

*Present location (city, state or ZIP)*

*Work Authorization*

*D.O.B. (MM/DD/YYYY)*