Wouter Lagerweij, thank you very much for your answer. I already had
consider the second alternative that you mentioned but I think that
there must be another way. Your first option was very interesting. I
didn't know that was possible to create "updates" for an android
application. Can you tell me how to refer to the fully qualified
classname for the 'R' class and which permissions did you used in you
application? Finally I got one more doubt. How did you manage to show
you "update layouts", for example to save information that the user
writes on a text field of the app's layout? Thank you in advance.

Regards