Hi ildus,

Thanks for the response!

I tried your solutions and the update still does not take place. I get
row = 0 for both delete and update , meaning no rows were updated.
If I can just get one of them to work - either delete or update, it
would be sufficient to me.
So your able to delete existing phone numbers of a contact record and
update existing number type and value right?
I was wondering if you did your test on the emulator or the phone? And
on what version of the SDK.
Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Sam