Hello everyone, i have got a small problem. I need to put my retrofit
result into my cache, but when i want to get the result and to display it,
it shows me null....

This my code to add retrofit result to the cache

public static void cacheMesCizoos(List<MesCizoosDto> mescizoos) {
    // Add in Memory Cache
    appMemoryCache.put(MESCIZOOS_KEY, mescizoos);

    // Add in persistant Cache
        String mescizoosSerialized = new
GsonBuilder().create().toJson(mescizoos);
    try {
        mescizoosPersitentCache.put(MESCIZOOS_KEY, mescizoosSerialized);
    } catch(IOException ioe) {

    }
}

Saisissez le code ici...

And this is my code to get the cache

public static List<MesCizoosDto> getTousLesCizoos() {

    //Get data from the cach Memory if existing
    List<MesCizoosDto> mescizoos = (List<MesCizoosDto>)
appMemoryCache.get(MESCIZOOS_KEY);//Since it's the first time it's null

    if(mescizoos != null) {
        return mescizoos;
    } else {
        // If there s no memory cache we'll go to the persitant one
        try {
            SimpleDiskCache.StringEntry mescizoosSerialized =
mescizoosPersitentCache.getString(MESCIZOOS_KEY);//This gives null, this it the
prob
            if (mescizoosSerialized != null) {//Since the one before it's
null....
                for (int i=0; i<mescizoos.size();i++){
                    mescizoos.add(i,new
GsonBuilder().create().fromJson(mescizoosSerialized.getString(),MesCizoosDto.class));
                }
                //Update cache for next time
                appMemoryCache.put(MESCIZOOS_KEY, mescizoos);
                return mescizoos;
            }
        } catch (IOException ioe) {
            ioe.printStackTrace();