Hi,

 We have been developing mobile applications for various mobile platforms
and have recently started Android development. We are facing a small problem
and looking for a volunteer who can just device test the application for us.

We have developed an application named "Search & Dine" which is a restaurant
search application for Android.

You can see the application http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9b-i9qWuCg

Unfortunately, we were not able to device test the application. We are
planning to upgrade the current application with some new features, some of
them based on GPS, which are not possible to test on the emulators. These
features are to enhance the user experience and increase the ease of
searching the restaurants of their choice in their locality.

It would be really great if anybody can volunteer for the device testing of
the application, before we upload an upgrade on Android Market. This will
help us develop a better application for the users, and at the same time we
will have your valuable feedback on the applications.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitichandra Ingle
MoFirst Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Email: nitichan...@mofirst.com