This is  Bindu from Peterson, I have the below 2 positions on long term
contract basis *at Illinois*. *If you have any, please send me their
updated resume along with the Visa copy and rate.* Must be local to
Illinois as a Face to Face interview is a must- This is a long term
contract position. Those interested can submit your resume to
bi...@ptechpartners.com/ binduatptechpartnersdotcom

*Position _1. Senior DOT Net Application Developer above 10+ yrs with
recent eCommerce experience.-*At least recent 5 years of strong experience
with enterprise grade, highly performant web applications. eCommerce, MVC
and Restful Web Services

*Position _2. Sr. Application Developer above 12+ yrs with strong
experience in Multi-threading*- At least 5 yrs of experience in : WPF, C#,
SQL Server, Web Services, WCF, REST, MSTest/Nunit, XML, Visual Studio, SQL
Server Management Studio.

Bindu.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/a22fdb70-c1f9-4366-b7bc-69080462694e%40googlegroups.com.