Hello Associates,

We are a System Integrator working with predominantly Public Sector
clients. We are in need of an Oracle Tech Lead* with Financial for our  *Direct
client  in* Mc lean Virginia.*

Below are the details of this position, If you or anyone you might be
interested and available, please rush your current resume for us to talk to
you and facilitate an interview.

 Looking forward to hearing from you & working with you.

*Position:  Oracle Technical with Financial (Tech Lead)*

*Location: Mc Lean Virginia*

*Duration:  6-8 Months*

*No Of Positions: 4*

·        Strong conversion/interface background with Financials
(GL/AP/AR/FA/CE), Service Contracts and O2C(OM, Pricing, INV) modules

·        Workflow/Reporting (BI Publisher)/AME

·        Superior Documentation and knowledge transfer skills

·        Fast paced environment

·        Global implementation with multicurrency and multi-org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/7c5a8325-e0c9-45db-9019-0238ab0a19f5%40googlegroups.com.