Hello to all,
I implemented A list expandable via the Object expandablelistview That and
the idea was to ADD A shot SIA group That the children of ALL group to
display an icon to allow the setting of THESE Components.

The two taken individually controls work PROPERLY, but if Active SIA
expandablelistview and SlidingPaneLayout, the event onTouch IS intercepted
solo From slidingPanel.

This XML house with expandable list

[XML]android:id="@+id/drawer_layout"
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"
    android:fitsSystemWindows="true"
    tools:openDrawer="start">

    <include
        layout="@layout/app_bar_home"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent" />

    <android.support.design.widget.NavigationView
        android:id="@+id/nav_view"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        android:layout_gravity="start"
        android:fitsSystemWindows="true"
        app:headerLayout="@layout/nav_header_home"
        app:menu="@menu/activity_home_drawer"
        android:background="@color/colorWhite"
        app:itemIconTint="@color/colorAccent"
        app:itemTextColor="@color/colorPrimary"/>

   <LinearLayout
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        android:gravity="center"
        android:paddingTop="60dp">

        <ExpandableListView
            android:id="@+id/expandableListViewHome"
            android:layout_height="match_parent"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:indicatorLeft="@null"
            android:divider="@android:color/darker_gray"
            android:dividerHeight="0.5dp"
            android:clickable="true"
            android:focusableInTouchMode="true"
            android:focusable="true"

        </ExpandableListView>
   </LinearLayout>

</android.support.v4.widget.DrawerLayout>[/XML]

This is the layout that allows me to draw the expandable list group

[XML]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout
    android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent">

    <LinearLayout
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:orientation="horizontal"
        android:weightSum="1"
        android:clickable="true"
        android:background="@color/colorGroupList">
        <LinearLayout
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="wrap_content"
            android:orientation="horizontal"
            android:paddingRight="60dp"
            android:layout_weight="1"
            android:clickable="true"
            android:focusableInTouchMode="true"
            android:focusable="true">
        <android.support.v4.widget.SlidingPaneLayout
            android:id="@+id/slidingPanel"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="60dp"
            android:contextClickable="false">

                <TextView
                    android:layout_width="60dp"
                    android:layout_height="60dp"
                    android:background="#CC0000FF"
                    android:text="Pane 2"
                    />
                <LinearLayout
                    android:id="@+id/llygrp"
                    android:layout_width="match_parent"
                    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                    android:orientation="horizontal"
                    android:padding="16dp"

                <TextView
                    android:id="@+id/iconWifi"
                    android:layout_width="28dp"
                    android:layout_height="25dp"
                    android:layout_gravity="center"
                    android:text="@string/icon_fa_wifi"
                    android:textSize="25dp"
                    android:textColor="@color/colorBlackBeninca"
                    />
                <TextView
                    android:id="@+id/listTitle"
                    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                    android:layout_gravity="center"
                    android:text="Wireless"
                    android:textSize="@dimen/txt_size"
                    android:paddingLeft="5dp"
                    android:layout_weight="1"
                    android:textColor="@color/colorBlackBeninca"
                    android:layout_marginRight="5dp"
                    android:layout_marginLeft="5dp"
                    />
                </LinearLayout>

    </android.support.v4.widget.SlidingPaneLayout>
        </LinearLayout>
        <TextView
            android:id="@+id/iconIndicator"
            android:layout_width="25dp"
            android:text="@string/icon_next"
            android:textSize="25dp"
            android:textColor="@color/colorBlackBeninca"
            android:clickable="true"
            />
    </LinearLayout>
</LinearLayout>[/XML]

As you can see I have added one SlidingPaneLayout that allows me to show a
texview for component setting. the click, however, is only collected from
slidingPanel, accordingly expandable list does not expand or collapse. I
have also attempted to reduce the slidingPanel width so as to be able to
click the elements below but do not get any results.
At a time when going to comment on the subject slidingPanel, everything
goes back to work.

Same behavior I get if I insert the slidingPanel in the children of the list
, the father can collapse and expand it, the children begin to ignore any
event Touch.

Do you have any idea? It needs some more information?
IN Network I found several examples with a listview + swipe, but none with a
expandiblelistview.

Thanks so much.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1b281080-a9ee-44e9-b7bb-b9438ec99fed%40googlegroups.com.