I'm not sure what's going on, but I tried to post this before, and it
didn't show up.  If this is somehow a duplicate, I apologize.

Has the ADT repository been deleted or moved?  I've tried entering the
URL in Eclipse and it can't find it, and I tried just browsing to the
page, and I get a 404 from google.  I've tried both https and http
with no success.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  What should
have been a 1 hour (max) activity (setting up Eclipse and the Android
SDK on a new machine) is now dominating my day.  This is ridiculous!

Thanks,
Cory