Hi,

I have a problem on TabActivity's invalidation.
There're few tabs in my TabActivity, and each tab binds a ListView.
Each Listview binds an ArrayAdapter that bound an ArrayList.

While the TabChanged ( in onTabChanged handler ), I modify an
ArrayList with a thread. However, while the thread ends and the
ArrayList was also modified, the listview doesn't refresh its content
even if I call getTabHost().getCurrentTabView().invalidate().

Is there any suggestion on this problem? Thanks.