Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on
<tel:(408)%20882-6434> 408 882 6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : DevOps Engineer

Locations  : Wilmington, DE

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Overview

Client is seeking talented engineers and visionaries, passionate about
automating all the things to help us design and implement tools and
infrastructure powering rapid delivery of our applications and the emerging
technology platform. You will be responsible for defining, implementing and
enforcing various best practices in the CI/CD process. You will also be
involved with cloud and container based technologies as these are evaluated and
deployed into the enterprise.

Awesome developers with expertise in linux and solving complex enterprise
problems who are looking to move into “devops” are highly encouraged to apply.

Responsibilities

•        Monitor builds and deployments and ensure any failed builds or
deployments are addressed in a timely manner

•        Significant experience with: Linux/ Unix Operating systems & one or
more scripting languages (e.g. bash, perl, python);

•        Working with Jenkins (including plugins) or other build automation
tools; one or more of the following: GIT, GitHub, SVN; automation & scripting
using Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Bash, CFEngine, etc on Linux/*nix

•        Work with developers and release management to design and implement
CI/CD delivery pipelines

•        Work with Development or QA teams, when needed, to assist in the
resolution of issues

•        Be available off-hours through an on-call rotation in support of
project deliverables that have been arranged in advance.

Basic Qualifications

•        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and
relevant work experience.

•        Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds,
deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution

•        Advanced knowledge in a Unix/Linux based environment

•        Intermediate to advanced knowledge of scripting in Bash, Korn Shell,
Perl or Python

•        Self-motivated, naturally curious, analytical and problem solving
mindset

•        Excellent oral and written communication skills

•        Solid understanding of software versioning concepts using Subversion,
GIT or Perforce

•        Proficiency with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or
AntHill Pro

•        Experience with Tomcat and Apache deployments and configuration and
ability to debug and find root cause for issues of varying complexity

•        Basic knowledge of networking, firewall and load balancing concepts
and their configuration

•        Applied experience with modern application technologies & design
patterns including (AWS) Cloud infrastructure, distributed computing,
horizontal scaling, & database technologies

Preferred Qualifications

•        Expert knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and Windows
administration tools and tricks, good grip on networking and security concepts.

•        Working knowledge of Ruby, specifically in writing Puppet modules
and/or Chef cookbooks

•        Practical experience administering application servers, web servers,
and databases: Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Oracle,
MySQL, MongoDB

•        Basic knowledge of Java, sufficient to debug software build issues and
configure or fine tune applications that run on Java

•        Basic knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory

•        Extensive Cloud experience (AWS, Openstack, Azure)

•        Agile experience is plus.

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

D: 408 882 6434