If you read the text you've quoted you'll find the answer from JBQ who
is an Android engineer from Google

If you're still uncertain, he posted a useful link;

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/search?group=android-developers&q=adp1+update&qt_g=Search+this+group

Al.
http://andappstore.com/

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.