*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX Inc. *
based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*  I found your resume on Dice & I feel you are a good fit for the position
I am working on.Please find below Job Description below and let me know
your interest.Looking forward to hear from you soon*

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: SSIS Developer with SQL*

*Location: Ohio*

*Duration: 6 month contract *

*Visa    : GC EAD , GC or USC only*

We  need numerous SSIS developers *(5 to be exact)*; preferably with
*healthcare
insurance experience.*

and also wanted to add obviously given that this is SSIS, they need strong
MS SQL Server skills.

What I wanted to point out is that they will likely need strong custom SQL
development skills (T-SQL, DTS packages, Stored procedures, views.
Inner/outer/left /full outer/cross/self-joins and CTEs…  Multi-page ad hoc
queries, merges, pivots, experience rewriting SSIS packages…

   - Participate in the development and implementation of data migration
   using best practices throughout the enterprise through the data migration
   tool
   - Work within the data migration strategy and roadmap to increase the
   usability, completeness, and accuracy of enterprise data throughout the
   company systems and applications
   - Provide input on the architecture and integration of multiple database
   and reporting tool products within an Enterprise Data Warehouse
   - Ensure HIPPA and regulatory compliance rules are addressed for all
   data movement
   - Utilize ETL standards and practices toward establishing and following
   a centralized metadata repository
   - Work with business areas and IT to ensure integrity and proper
   integration for all sources of enterprise data
   - Coordinate with business areas and IT to support a business rule
   repository and processes, and support and store in a metadata repository
   - Work closely with areas directly connected to the Enterprise Data
   Warehouse to ensure that reporting, business intelligence, and analytic
   data needs are met
   - Work within an iterative approach methodology
   - Perform any other job related instructions, as requested

   - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience is
   required
   - Minimum of five (5) years of *ETL development* experience is required
   - Healthcare experience is preferred
   - Data management experience is preferred

Skills:

   - *ETL development*
   - SSIS and SQL Server knowledge preferred
   - Java or Python experience preferred
   - Metadata solutions or tool experience preferred

   - Communication skills both written and verbal
      - Knowledge of managed care preferred
      - Knowledge of healthcare data coding such as CPT-4, HCPCS, ICD-9,
      DRG and Revenue Codes a plus
      - Ability to work independently and within a team environment
      - Critical listening and thinking skills
      - Decision making/problem solving skills
      - Strategic management skills
      - Training/teaching skills
   - Leadership experience and skills

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4E%2ByckZgv%2BCDv0jaVgYUEbSYVY6gtpuKwJhWzwUfXWM9Q%40mail.gmail.com.