Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on
<tel:(408)%20882-6434> 408 882 6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : .NET Lead Software Engineer

Locations  : Reston, VA or Washington, DC

Green Card, GC- EAD, or US Citizens only

JOB DESCRIPTION:

We’re seeking a .NET Lead Software Engineer for our direct client in Reston, VA
or Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will be a part of advanced
computer-adaptive algorithms and mobile support for the user interfaces. Must
learn management systems with social media features. Local candidates
preferred. Please submit your best Word resume for this 6 month
contract-to-hire position.

Qualifications:

•            Bachelors and/or Masters degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE

•            Lead Software Engineer will have 8+ years of development experience

•            Proficient in the following: .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC,
Javascript, XML

•            Proficient in relational databases, multi-tiered software
development, and web-based software development

•            Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) analysis and design
principles and demonstrated proficiency/expert knowledge in OO design

•            Solid understanding of design patterns

•            Proficient/expert knowledge in design of multi-tiered web-based
systems

•            Proficiency in development of highly efficient real-time
distributed software systems

•            Solid understanding of algorithms

•            Training and experience in Artificial Intelligence preferred

•            Experience with SQL Server 2008 and Transact-SQL preferred

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com