Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on
<tel:(408)%20882-6434> 408 882 6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Technology Risk Analyst

Locations  : Tampa, FL

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Need a write up on the below pointers:

1.                  What all your major responsibilities as Risk Analyst in
current project ?

2.                  What kind of Program and Activities you have performed as
Risk Analyst ?

3.                  What all technologies and tools you have used in risk
analysis for current project ?

Job Description:

The Technology Risk Analyst Contractor is responsible for performing risk
assessments of applications, infrastructure, business and technology vendors
against a defined risk framework. These assessments will be conducted either
through a formalized risk assessment program or through other risk reporting
activities (e.g., policy exceptions, risk acceptance). The Technology Risk
Analyst Contractor will have the ability to identify risks in the way that a
business and technology utilize information and the supporting technological
systems.

• Work well in a team environment by building consensus and influencing
decision making to foster forward progress with projects and initiatives.

• Own good time management and organizational skills, coupled with the strong
oral and written communication skills.

• Demonstrate highly fluent PC skills, specifically with business-oriented
applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Project. Prior knowledge and
experience working with GRC products for Risk Assessment is a major asset for
this role.

• Exercise acute attention to detail.

• Confirm knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and
systems as they relate to cyber security risk.

• Establish familiarity of security methodologies, policies, standards and best
practices.

• Hold awareness of information technology systems, infrastructure and
operations.

• Explain and articulate technical concepts using both technical and
non-technical language

• Employ a high level of critical thinking and analytical skills.

• Retain sound business judgment and the ability to work successfully with all
levels of management."

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

D: 408 882 6434