Hello,

My game is in Beta mode, before I had published Leaderboards, they worked
fine but I needed to reset the scores.  I deleted all of them and replaced
them to have new IDs and left the leadboards in "Draft Mode" based on this
from the documentation:

"...click the Save as draft button. The newly edited leaderboard will be in
a "ready to test" stage, and you'll be able to test it out." and "...You
can only reset player progress data for your draft leaderboards."

When I test my game using my primary email address, the one that I use
logging into the Google Play Services I can get to the leaderboard just
fine and my scores are posted.

But when I test with my Beta testers' email addresses, my scores do not get
posted and when I attempt to go to the leaderboards in the game, the green
screen just spins and never opens up.  (note they can access Achievements,
so they are connected to Google Play Services)

My questions are:

   - When the Leaderboards are in "Draft Mode"....should my Beta testers be
   able to post to and see the leaderboards?
   - Or....is "Draft Mode" only for our primary email address and that we
   have to actually Publish the leaderboards for the Beta users to access them?

I was expecting that I could keep them in Draft Mode through the Beta phase
so I can reset the scores periodically...

Thanks,

Kevin Courtney

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/a547beef-041d-4c7c-95d6-6187c6753f62%40googlegroups.com.