Hi Partner,

We have the following requirement with one of our clients in Danville,PA
MI. Please let me know if you have any consultants available who can go for
off skype,but prefer as local as possible   in  Danville,PA

Just got this in. Have few openings. Need a few Qlik Developers in
Danville, PA. 3-4 month contracts. Preference would go to candidates
closest to Pennsylvania. Healthcare experience is a plus as well. Can hire
off Skype, but prefer as local as possible. Let me know if you have any
questions. Thanks!

Location: Danville, PA

Length: 3-4 months

Keys: Strong Qlik, good communication skills

Interview Process: Phone then Skype or F2F (if local)

Client is a leader in Pennsylvania's regional health care insurance
industry.  IT department has an immediate need for a QLIK developer for a
3-4 month project.  This candidate needs to be able to meet with the
business, review existing reports and ultimately create a QLIK app.

•             Great communication skills and a self-starter attitude will
be necessary.

•             Skype interview to start

•             Start is two weeks from offer.

Regards,

*Pooja R*

Technical Recruiter

LOGICQUE

*2200 N. Canton Center Road, Suite 110, Canton, MI 48187*

*eMail :* *po...@logicque.com <po...@logicque.com>  **Phone **: **(734)
928-21 <%28734%29%20404-5625%20X%20107>74*    *Fax :* *(734) 344-5333*
<%28734%29%20344-5333>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/4a72ffbe-c1d1-4176-b860-a009ffbf6b32%40googlegroups.com.