Hi

I've started learning Android about 5-6 years ago (And 2.x), i had a long
break, now i want to learn more...but...

I'm searching for online courses, looking at developer.android.com  ,but
still i can see only 'simple description' of every component (like Intent,
Activity, Fragment, Views etc.)
without information how to create proper app (with proper
layout/architecture etc.) - so i don't have to reinvent the wheel !

for example, if i want to create standalone pc app (service or desktop
app), instead of creating everything from scratch, i would use Spring Boot,
or Tomcat with Spring MVC/Core and Dependency Injection etc.
i would layer my app - controllers, services, repositories, model
- estabilished way / best practices.

but i can't find anything like that for Android App. Do you know anything
about such tutorials/examples/materials ?

Regards,
Rzr

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/10909865-ad25-4d78-8824-76115e307621%40googlegroups.com.