Greetings from CBD Group,
Please find attached profile of my consultant for below position.

Arul Kalivarathan - H1B
10+ Overall years experience
Woonsocket, RI

Review and let me know the C2C, client, details for next step and
submission.
Awaiting your reply

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Rahul Modak <rmoda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
>

> *ASP.Net Developer*
>
> *Location: Manhattan, New York (Need in-person after telephonic)*
>

> *Duration: 8 Months+ *
>
> *(Need Local OR Nearby AND GC-EAD / GC / USC)*
>

> The primary responsibility of an ASP.Net Developer is to provide new
> solutions for the Outage Management System and AMI project by developing
> .Net and web service applications and to maintain and enhance existing
> Outage Management applications to support new project directives. He/She
> will work with different groups to test for end to end system integration.
> Must be able to work with minimal supervision and provide status reports to
> manager.
>

> * RESPONSIBILITIES:*
>
> ·         Assists in user and system testing activities.
>
> ·         Must be able to take on a project and run with it with minimal
> supervision.
>
> ·         Engage customers/stakeholders during the entire development
> lifecycle and come up with solutions.
>
> ·   Team Foundation Server
>
> ·   REST API
>
> ·   SOAP UI
>
> ·   Bootstrap
>

> * EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:*
>
> ·         ASP.Net Developer – Experienced C# ASP.Net Developer required
> that has demonstrable experience in building intranet applications and web
> services.
>
> ·         Programming skills : C#, MVC,Visual Studio 2012/2015, TFS,
> JQuery, ASP.NET Webforms, Telerik Controls, SSIS, Web Service.
>
> ·         Will be tasked with new C# development and converting vb.net to
> C#.
>
> ·         Working knowledge of VB.Net required.
>
> ·         Experience with all the above is absolutely required.
>
> ·         Excellent spoken/written communication and technical skills.
>
> ·         Minimum 3 years of development experience using .Net (Webforms
> and Web Service).
>
> ·         Minimum 3 years of development experience in Oracle PL/SQL and
> SQL Server.
>
> ·         Minimum 3 years of programming experience in an object-oriented
> SOA architecture using .Net.
>
> ·         Strong understanding of OOP.
>
> ·         Experience in designing graphical user interfaces and user
> interactions including user authentications.
>
> ·         Ability to learn quickly and independently.
>
> ·         Ability to troubleshoot and modify existing code in a timely
> manner to respond to high priority requests.
>
> ·         Experienced with third party control tool specifically Telerik
> ASP.NET UI controls, jQuery UI.
>

> --
>
> *Thanks & Regards*
>

> *Rahul Modak*
> *ST Global LLC*
> Direct: 513-399-4795
> Email ID: rahulmo...@stglobaltech.com
> Gtalk: rmoda...@gmail.com
> Website: www.stglobaltech.com

> [...]

Thank you,

Andy Baker <https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-baker-007>

*Account Manager | IT Support Services*

*CLOUD BIG DATA TECHNOLOGIES LLC*

*(A Cloud Hybrid Group Company/cloudhyb.com) <http://cloudhyb.com/>*

3524 Silverside Road Suite 35B, Wilmington, DE  19810-4929

*302-650-1582 || Email is the best way to reach me*

andy.ba...@cloudbigd.com |https://www.cloudbigd.com/staffing

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAMOohm-5P8L7HhsC61Cqeqhi%2Byv7Pktc8HWgFe79m9QGcMc8jg%40mail.gmail.com.