I'm trying to create a customized clock that will highlight certain
intervals that I choose (like a pie slice). I'm trying to use the
drawArc command for the Canvas class. However, it will only draw arcs
of 360 degrees or more (full circles). I'd like to draw arcs of about
15 to 20 degrees or so. I have no idea what is wrong with my code. Can
anyone figure out the problem? I know it's not being drawn behind my
background because it will draw the full circle on top (you can just
remove the background line of code). I'd really appreciate you all
help. My code for my Activity and View class is below:

Activity Class:

Code:
import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.pm.ActivityInfo;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.Window;
import android.view.WindowManager;

public class AdherenceClock extends Activity {

   private ClockView clockView = null;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        this.clockView = new ClockView(this);

        //Remove the title bar, set the application to full screen,
and set the orientation to landscrape
        this.requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE);
        this.getWindow().setFlags
(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN,
              WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_FULLSCREEN);
        setRequestedOrientation
(ActivityInfo.SCREEN_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE);

        setContentView(this.clockView);
    }
}

And the ClockView Class:

Code:
import android.content.Context;
import android.graphics.Canvas;
import android.graphics.Paint;
import android.graphics.RectF;
import android.view.View;

public class ClockView extends View {

   protected final Paint amColor = new Paint();

   public ClockView(Context context) {
      super(context);

      this.setBackgroundDrawable(getResources().getDrawable
(R.drawable.clockbackground));

      this.amColor.setARGB(100, 248, 225, 110);
   }

   @Override
   protected void onDraw(Canvas canvas) {

      float startAngle = 0;
      float sweepAngle = 60;

      RectF clockRect = new RectF(86, 314, 394, 6);
      canvas.drawArc(clockRect, startAngle, sweepAngle, true,
this.amColor);
   }
}

Thanks.