By the way, I thought I should mention that I would encourage you to
leave your game up on the Market. The issues this week have been
frustrating, for sure, but we have to look at the longer-term view.
Right now I think the most important thing is to stake out our places
on the most-popular paid games chart. The downloading issues are
affecting all of us equally I presume, so they shouldn't change your
relative position. Everybody's expecting lots of Android phones to be
released this year, and each one will bring lots of lovely new users
checking out what's available on the Market. Right now your game is
number 27 of all paid games, and if you take it down that can only
hurt your momentum.

I'm pretty sure the issues of this week will be a distant memory in a
year or so when we're all riding around on the gold-plated jet skis
that we bought with our application revenue. ;-)

--
Jon