Hi Everyone,

Just a thought.

1. How do you get trust that the reviews are safe for your unique and
amazing apps?

2. Are you free to provide you with such own keywords to use in the reviews?

3. How long does it take for reviews to appear?

4. How long does reviews stay?

5. A lot of reviews are deleted recently due to Play Store strict policy,
what if my reviews get deleted?

6. How I get notified when the order is done?

7. Do you provide app reviews for iTunes app store?

Is these significance?

I have something to share, One of the leading experts and the most visited
of doing so, is the Appsally - delivering genuine, high quality, keyword
focused reviews from real users all around the world, Users are base on
their huge, origins from different geographical locations, own unique
devices and more. Their support team are always online to help you in the
live chat for your queries to monitor and keeping in touch with.

If something to ponder for your valuable, amazing, creative ideas in
innovating apps from now to the next generation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/8ccdd695-b429-428a-91a5-b641516755e9%40googlegroups.com.