Greetings from CloudBigD
Hope you are doing great

I wanted to check with you if you have any opportunity for my Salesforce
Developer

Ganesh - Ganesh Salesforce LinkedIn
Hillsboro, OR
C2C

Let me know the best.
Wish you a safe weekend ahead!

Thank You,

Andy Baker

Account Manager | IT Support Services

CLOUD BIG DATA TECHNOLOGIES LLC

(A Cloud Hybrid Group Company/cloudhyb.com)

3524 Silverside Road Suite 35B, Wilmington, DE 19810-4929

Desk: (302) 650-1582 || Email is the best way to reach me

andy.ba...@cloudbigd.com | https://www.cloudbigd.com/staffing

Hangout/email: andy.baker....@gmail.com

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged
material; unauthorized use of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the material
immediately. ~~ Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/234003990.29617532.1505497164333.JavaMail.zimbra%40cloudbigd.com.