System config is MacOSX with default JDK 1.5.0_16. Eclipse 3.4
The problem is - I have a project in workspace that has been developed
under JDK 1.6 . I don't really want to switch back to 1.5 ( i' would
have to clean up a LOT of @Override ) but if i work with this project,
after couple of rebuilds - eclipse layout editor not able to display
preview.
Work around i found so far - open android project that is in
compliance with Java 1.5. Close everything else and rebuild workspace.
But it's kind of annoying to do it every time. ( or
http://www.anddev.org/viewtopic.php?p=11577#11642 )
I just wonder if anybody found better solution.

Alex.