Hi!

I have a program with two layouts:
 - layout/main.xml
 - layout-land/main.xml

Also, i have some images en drawable and drawable-land...

My problem is: When i change the orientation of the emulator (for
examplo: portrait to landscape) i don't know how reload the main.xml
layout to update the screen with the new positions....

If I launch the emulator in portrait the application load the portrait
layout, and if I launch the emulator in landscape mode the application
load the landscape layout, but if I change the orientation in
execution mode the application don't load the new layout...

Any idea? how can I reload the layout?

Thanks