Hello

Greetings from Infosmart Systems INC..!

*We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows. *

*Role: DevOps Developers and Architects*

*Duration:* 6 months

*Location:* This will be offshore in Europe, Sweden, so anyone willing to
travel

The location of day-to-day is *Helsingborg, SE*, with weekly meetings in
*Copenhagen*. *Fridays are remote*.

3 weeks onsite in Europe, one week in US

*Expenses will be paid*

H1B/USC/GC/H4 EAD/ L2 EAD can work

*Job Description:*They must have 3-5 years (5+ preferable) in CI/CD
implementation (not just environment) experience.

The enterprise-wide project centers on an Oracle API Platform Cloud (
apiary.com) implementation to support the client's many legacy systems.

Candidates with enterprise-wide planning and implementation of at least two
enterprise business systems APIs supported by Oracle's API Platform is
desired, but not a show stopper, if their devops skills are excellent. Any
competitive API manager experience is great too.

*Thanks & Regards…*
*R.R*
Infosmart Systems Inc
Email: rajen...@infosmartsys.com | www.infosmartsys.com