Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Sunil from Epikso Inc.  We have an urgent position for Program
Manager with BI at *San francisco, Ca *(Job Description Mention below). Let
me if you would like to proceed your resume for this role revert on
su...@epikso.com

*Job Title*: Program Manager with BI

Location: *San francisco, Ca*

*Interview: Skype*

*Job Description:                     *

·         Develop and document BI Strategy, Reporting Methodology and
Operating  Model.

·         Define an implementation plan from reporting infrastructure to
reporting dashboard implementation.

·         Facilitate business stakeholders to establish measurement
capabilities/KPIs

·         Engage SMEs to source and validate required/requested data
extracts

·         Provide weekly status reports and document and surface any risks
to the timeline.

·         Maintain dashboards based upon specifications and provide
Technical Support - This person will be accountable for the success of
these dashboards, tableau resource will be responsible.

·         Create repeatable processes for data enhancement and analysis
functions in Tableau.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/90a24bee-ef18-4315-9e4c-55e9e69bd0bb%40googlegroups.com.