*Position : Network Engineer  Location : New York, NY Duration : 12+ Months
Phone then Face to face*

Education (including the school) and current location must be on the
resume.

*Job Description*

·         As a member of the Transactions Network team, you will be
responsible for diagnosing and resolving problems across a variety of
hardware platforms and vendors including Cisco, Arista, Palo Alto, F5,
Checkpoint, WAN acceleration, and more across our global data center
footprint.

·         This is a unique opportunity to work with the latest cutting-edge
technologies across various network vendors in the field today.

·         The successful candidate will also manage client connectivity
projects and requests to completion

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Administering, implementing, and monitoring the Transactions
Global Enterprise Production and Pre-Production network environments.

·         Exhibit a solid understanding of Cisco internetworks, routing and
switching and related protocols, LAN/WAN, Security, firewalls, load
balancers and monitoring devices.

·         Familiarity with certificate-based authentication (client and
server, mutual, PKI)

·         Maintain functionality of the enterprise network infrastructure
24x7x365, adhering to all policies and procedures.

·         Must be able to use tools such as Wireshark or tcpdump to capture
and analyze end-to-end TCP/IP protocol traffic for problem determination
and security review.

·         Advanced problem determination, resolution, and analysis of root
cause advanced Cisco routing and switching, traffic analysis.

·         Interact with our clients utilizing excellent written and oral
communication skills to meet our client’s expectation

·         Co-ordinate and lead activities between different external groups
to support client connectivity migrations across various extranet providers

·         Provide engineering assistance relative to design compatibility.

*Must have Skills *

·         *5 years’ experience in the IT field, administration and
engineering *

·         *Working knowledge & experience network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP,
multicast) *

·         *Must have a car for possible light travel within the NYC
Metropolitan area *

·         *Occasional availability to work late hours on a Friday evening
for maintenance and upgrades within our facilities *

·         *In rare circumstances the lifting of heavy network devices and
or servers is possible*

*Regards , *

*Akshita  | ** KPG99,INC <http://www.kpg99.com/>*

*3240 E State, St Ext |  Hamilton, NJ 08619  609-681-2602  ||
aksh...@kpgtech.com <aksh...@kpgtech.com> *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAMpa04f-B37z4KgBNRkp%2BxDKOafDR-KFTsU3UvPVm4SXzLVaRg%40mail.gmail.com.