*Hi All,*

*Interested candidate can send an email with the updated resume to
pra...@indus-grp.com or call me @ 832-532-1714.*

*AWS DevOps Engineer*

*Location : SFO, CA*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*NOTE : Need candidates who can come for an In-person round. (Expenses will
be paid)*

*ROLE/RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·  Develop and improve our Amazon-based deployment processes using
container technologies such as Docker, ECS.

·  Maintain and improve our CI/CD infrastructure writing code in Groovy and
using Jenkins and well-known scripting languages such as bash, Ruby, Go,
etc.

·  Liaise with our customers (the Engineering and Implementation teams) and
architects to design improvements to our development lifecycle.

·  Work with the team to implement our code approval signing process and
improve our overall release cycle.

·  Automate processes so that engineers can self-service their operational
requirements.

*BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:*

·  BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or related
experience is ideal.

·  At least 2 years’ experience developing and maintaining a CI system
(Jenkins preferred)

·  At least 2 years’ experience creating and maintaining AWS infrastructure
as code using eg. Terraform or Cloudformation.

·  At least 2 years’ experience with Configuration Management eg. Salt,
Chef, Puppet.

·  At least 4 years of engineering development experience in two of
(Groovy, Ruby, Python, Go, NodeJS)

·  At least 2 years of experience with Docker, particularly in an AWS ECS
environment or similar.

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

·  Passion for solving problems and improving the performance of technology
to impact the business.

·  Care about creating a great product, being responsible for it and
collaborating closely with other engineers.

·  Bring a collaborative work style that can be effective in an Agile
environment.

·  Have a strong mission to automate everything, but you know when
introducing automation might be a bad idea

Thank you
Prasad.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/4936863b-c7ae-4d34-ba01-eec5aa30ae5c%40googlegroups.com.