Hi,

This is the reference to your resume. So, In this time I have an immediate
assignment that I mentioned below. So, In case you looking for a project.
Pl, get back with your updated resume.

*Job Title: - QA Automation – Selenium, C#/Java, Cloud*

*Location: - Rocky Hill, CT*

*Interview:Phone than Skype*

*Skills Set:-** Agile, automation, Selenium, HP UFT/LFT, Visual Studio, TFS
for C, C++, C# and/or COBOL applications, Rally and LeanFT; Cloud Platform
including: (AWS, Azure, Google, OSE, VMWare, OpenStack)*

The health solutions marketplace is hungry for new ideas, innovative
products and software that drives elevated performance for the business and
the customer. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses,
is feeding incredible solutions to that marketplace everyday by bringing
out the best in our software engineering teams. We serve customers across
the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have
more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any
competitor anywhere. We're out to change the way our businesses and
consumers engage with technology. If you're in, you'll be challenged like
never before. It's time to join this history making.

Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test is needed to work on a new and
existing Prospective Payment Systems and other integrated systems. This
role spans a broad range of testing activities with an emphasis on leading
test automation effort for the products and streamlining of automation
strategy, including analyzing scope and requirements to determine testing
needs, designing test cases and data, executing testing, and managing
defect resolutions. The candidate filling this role will be expected to
work with the software architects, engineering leaders and other members of
the software engineering team to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency
of product testing in order to deliver high-quality products and solutions
for our customers.

Our engineers are charged with delivering strong automation solutions which
leverage world class testing practices, object oriented programming,
continuous delivery and integration, and other software engineering best
practices to deliver highly reusable, low maintenance tests and test
frameworks.

*Required Qualifications: *

§  3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer with heavy focus on
automation in Agile and DevOps model

§  5+ years of release management / software testing experience / automated
testing tools and automation scripting / automating API & interface testing

§  Working experience of Selenium, HP UFT/LFT, Visual Studio, TFS for C,
C++, C# and/or COBOL applications, Rally and LeanFT

§  Experience in developing test automation, test frameworks, and
performance testing tools.

§  Proficient in unit, functional, system, performance, smoke, regression
and acceptance testing

§  Experience in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration systems (CI/CD
– TFS, GitHub, SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins)

§  Firm understanding of DevOps and know how to configure, leverage, and
work with application development teams to enable and assist them in
setting up their CI pipeline

§  Experience with Cloud technologies including: Kubernetes, Dockers,
Software defined Storage/Network/Security

*Preferred Qualifications: *

§  1+ years with automated IT configuration and deployment technologies
such as *Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, or other automation and
Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks *

§  Experience with SoapUI or other automation & performance testing tools

§  Knowledge of writing and executing SQL queries to support validation of
test results and creation /management of test data

§  Comfortable working with MS Excel and flat text(.dat) files

§  Experience automating complete deployment and maintenance cycle for
production applications

§  Working knowledge of VM’s, installation, configuration and DEV-OPS is a
plus.

§  Experience with onshore, offshore, and hybrid technology delivery models

§  Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes,
Mesos, OpenShift, ETC

§  Experience in architecture with at least one Cloud Platform including:
(AWS, Azure, Google, OSE, VMWare, OpenStack)

§  Mainframe experience

§  Certified Scrum Master is a big plus.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJdfOTTqijYeWhpyKn2_nRy41fXJ9O%3DtyNjFRZh-NtYp0d7yAw%40mail.gmail.com.