Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role:  **QA Automation Engineer*

*Location: **Irving, TX*

*Duration: 6 + months*

*Passport number must*

*Responsibilities:*

The ideal candidate will help identify tools, frameworks, design patterns
and processes for automation of applications to help us accelerate new
feature testing as well as regression test cycles. Will need to work with
development teams to provide top QA testing for applications, troubleshoot
and resolve reported issues related to the automation system. Person will
need to collaborate with diverse project members.  We are looking for
someone who is passionate about automation and is willing to learn the
construct of our business systems and work with the Sr. QA and Lead QA
engineers as a solid team member.

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         2+ years as Software Automation Engineer

·         Knowledge of API testing

·         API/Rest testing frameworks and tools such as Postman, Swagger

·         Cucumber, SoapUI

·         Exposure to Quality tracking tools such as HP QC

·         Java programming knowledge (for test automation) is a big plus.

·         Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Passport number:

Linkedin id:

Full Name:
Current Location, State:
Phone No:
Email ID:
Skype ID:
US work authorization:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Available to join from:
Last four Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY)

*Two References from recent Project:*

*Full Name:         *

*Official Email:       *