Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*SAP Inventory Management (IM) Analyst*

*Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX----Locals Only*

*12 Months*

*Job Description:*

The resource will directly support a special project related to an
alternate source Inventory Ramp-up, analytics, inventory control activities
and any other materials and inventory task and activity related to the
project. The resource will work cross-functionally with Commodity
Management, Procurement, Program Management, Materials (Planning &
Logistics) and off-site warehouse team to ensure system accuracy, prompt
receiving transactions, and inventory is kept secure following client’s
policies and procedures.  Also, the resource will be accountable for
accuracy of inventory and will coordinate any reconciliation activities at
the off-site warehouse.  As needed, will also be the point of contact to
lead any transfer needed from the off-site warehouse to the manufacturing
facility and complete all transactions to ensure SAP is updated correctly,
i.e. STO creation, Delivery generations, PGI and Receipt.  This resource
will also provide all reports, analytics, and inventory level status
updates to the project stake holders in a weekly manner.

*Requirements:*

·         Strong Materials Planning

·         Demand and Supply knowledge

·         3+ years of Inventory analytics and Control experience

·         SAP inventory transactions knowledge

·         Sharp data analysis capability

·         Self-starter

·         Prior experience preparing reports

·         Knowledge of MS Office tools

·         Demonstrated teamwork attitude

·         Extraordinary customer service focus

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520