Job Title :SAP Hana Consultant

Contract Duration : 6+ Months

Zip Code :30308

City :atlanta

State :GA

*Required Skills :*

SAP RTR or SAP NTO

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Contract resource(s) for an assignment to provide hyper care production
support for our newly implemented HANA reporting environment.  Two
functional areas need resources.

·         RTR – Record to Report (Finance and Accounting) reports

·         NTO – Need to Order (Pricing, Trade Promotion Management and
Customer Rebates

This role involves bug fixes and enhancements in our production support
environment.  We went live on June 1 and are supporting this environment
concurrent with developing additional functionality and converting
additional sites.  Below is a brief description of the skills.  Please let
me know if you have anyone to consider.  The role is funded and will begin
immediately.

*Role Overview:*

1.       RTR Roles Subject Matter Expertise

1.       Working knowledge of Financial Reporting (Accounting and
Management reporting)

2.       Knowledge of SAP S4 financials including COPA

2.       NTO Roles Subject Matter Expertise

1.       Working knowledge of SAP TPM, Vistex and Pricing

3.       Experience working in or exposure to a technical landscape
featuring SAP products (i.e. ECC, HANA, BW, Data Services, BOBJ)

4.       Development experience in SAP HANA information models such as
Procedures and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with
graphical and SQL Scripting.

5.       Experience in SAP HANA Data provisioning using SDA/SDI and have
knowledge of SLT Replication server

6.       SAP BW development experience includes loading transaction data ,
DSO, InfoObject, Bex queries and break/fix support.

7.       Experience in delivering data solutions to be consumed by BI tools
such as SAP Business Objects, Analysis for Office, Tableau.

8.       Proficient in writing start, end, and expert routines in
transformations, customer exit variables for reporting.

*Submission Templet - In order to submit a Profile with Client, Can you
please provide me with below details*

*First Name:*

*Last Name:*

*Skype ID:*

*Current Location with Zip Code:*

*Relocation:*

*Visa Status:*

*Visa Expiry Date:*

*DOB:*

*Have you ever submitted your resume to Apex Systems:*

*Availability to start project:*

*Interview Availability:*

*(Need two manager references or Lead of first two projects)*

*Note :(References won’t get contacted unless until candidate gets an
project Confirmation from Client. It is just a procedure to fallow for
submission of resume with Apex Systems)*

*Reference-1                                                      *

*Full Name:*

*Company:*

*Job Title:*

*Phone:*

*Email-Id:*

*Reference-2  *

*Full Name:*

*Company:*

*Job Title:*

*Phone:*

*Email-Id:*

--

*Ian Elijah*

*Sr. IT Recriter *

*Waynsys Inc*

*(MWBE Certified)*

*Direct:  732-733-4463*

*www.waynsys.com* <http://www.waynsys.com/> *(eVerified) *

Disclaimer:

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We
are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.

Note: Any resume submitted by Waynsys Inc is presented with the
understanding that the candidate is being considered for your direct
end-client (end-client is the company where the work will be performed). If
there is any other company involved between the end-client and your
company, please do not submit this resume without our written approval. If
you submit the resume to another third party, Waynsys Inc reserves the
right to work with the third party directly.