Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*IKM Online Test Mandatory here.*

*Full Stack Java Developer*

*Wichita, Kansas*

*8+ months *

*Skype*

JD-

Special Notes:

  •             Strong candidates will have experience throughout the
entire Java Development Stack and a broad background in custom software
engineering.

Responsibilities

•             Collaborate on design and write testable code in open source
frameworks.

•             Utilize strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse
teams and personalities.

Skills Required   Requirements

•             4+ years with Java Full Stack software development experience.

•             Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices.

•             Experience with Cloud infrastructure services, such as AWS.

•             Experience in an Agile software development environment.

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935 Ext.146*

*15 Barbara St,Kendall Park,New Jersey 08824*
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+Barbara+St,Kendall+Park,New+Jersey+08824&entry=gmail&source=g>

*http://www.votoconsulting.com* <http://www.votoconsulting.com/>