PLEASE SHARE PROFILES AT *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for  *“Android
Software Engineer/ IOS Software Engineer"  || San Francisco, CA* for a *Long
Term Contract* role. Please go through the same and let us know if you have
anyone matching the below role. Please send your responses to
varun.j...@diverselynx.com with your candidate resume and contact details.

*POSITION 1:*

*Role: *Android Software engineer

*Location*: San Francisco, CA

*Duration: *Long Term Contract / Full Time

IoT experience is a must.

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory Skills*

1. Android Developers with BLE / Wi-Fi Integration and IoT expertise
2. At least 8+ total years of professional experience with 5+ years of
verifiable industry experience with Android development environment
3. Examples of at least 3 apps that have shipped, are of high quality and
have received favorable user reviews
4. Experience working with REST and/or GRPC APIs

*Preferred Skills*

1. Robust experience writing test code and testing your application from
both a technical and experience perspective
2. Previous experience leading small teams of android developers with 2-3
members involving technical decisions and ownership of overall product
development

*Job Roles/Responsibilities*

1. Developer Andriod Apps with BLE / Wi-Fi Integration
2. Developers to participate in agile Sprint process to minimize
communication gaps:

1 week sprints. Kick off on Mondays at 10a PST
Tuesday-Thursday daily stand up meeting at 10a PST
Developers expected to demo progress every Friday at 10a PST
Developers need to use Jira to track development work and Slack for team
communication

*POSITION 2**:*

*Role: *IOS Software Engineer

*Location*: San Francisco, CA

*Duration: *Long Term Contract / Full Time

IoT experience is a must.

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory Skills*

1. iOS Developers with BLE / Wi-Fi Integration and IoT expertise
2. At least 8+ total years of professional experience with 5+ years of
verifiable industry experience with iOS development environment
3. Examples of at least 3 apps that have shipped, are of high quality and
have received favorable user reviews
4. Experience working with REST and/or GRPC APIs

*Preferred Skills*

1. Robust experience writing test code and testing your application from
both a technical and experience perspective
2. Previous experience leading small teams of iOS developers with 2-3
members involving technical decisions and ownership of overall product
development

*Job Roles/Responsibilities*

1. Developer iOS Apps with BLE / Wi-Fi Integration
2. Developers to participate in agile Sprint process to minimize
communication gaps:

1 week sprints. Kick off on Mondays at 10am PST
Tuesday-Thursday daily stand up meeting at 10am PST
Developers expected to demo progress every Friday at 10am PST
Developers need to use Jira to track development work and Slack for team
communication

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Jain

Diverse Lynx LLC

Note : If I missed your call then drop me a mail . ( best way to reach me
is via mail  )

Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288

Fax: 732-452-0684

Email – *varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*LinkedIn -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/\
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/>

Gtalk – victorxthoma...@gmail.com

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”