Job Title :SAP Sales and Distribution (S&D) Functional Lead

Contract Duration : 10+ Months

Vendor Pay Rate :80.00/hr on C2C

Zip Code :21093

City :Timonium

State :MD

*SAP Sales and Distribution (S&D) Functional Lead*

*Overview*

Apex Systems is currently looking for a SAP Sales & Distribution (S&D)
Functional Lead to support one of our Telecommunication’s client in the
Northern Baltimore area. This is an 18-month contract. Our client is
implementing HANA S/4 to replace their 30-year-old Legacy Environment. In
order to complete this large project, we need a Senior Functional Lead that
can Lead small teams focused on specific Value Streams as well as hands-on
experience Configuring SAP.  The role will also need to be able to educate
internal teams (IT and Business) on general SAP Process Concepts as well as
guiding the client throughout the Implementation.

*Required Experience*

·         Multiple Full-Lifecycle Implementations of SAP ERP – at least 1
HANA S/4 Implementation preferred.

·         Managing a project with blended resourcing – Internal Employees,
Independent Contractors, and third Part Consulting.

·         Hands-On Configuration experience delivering business process
solutions within the SAP delivered framework.

·         Ability to lead a team of internal and external resources to
deliver effective Business Process Solutions within in the Standard SAP
Framework

·         Training Internal IT resources to help implement and support SAP
post-go-live.

·         Supporting

·         Ability to clearly document and present Business Processes and
SAP Configuration to meet those Business Process Requirements.

·         Consumer Products, Manufacturing, or Wholesale Distribution
experience is highly preferred with Wholesale Distribution being the most
preferred.

·         Exposure to interfacing SAP with multiple third Party Systems for
Master Data, Transactional and Reporting purposes.

·         Ability to lead Master Data conversion efforts for the Area of
Responsibility

·         Knowledge of all cross-functional integration points and
interdependencies with the other Value Streams

*Functional Area Specific Experience (MUST HAVE knowledge in S&D in SAP)*

*Sales and Distributions*

·         Configuration of objects within the Quote-to-Cash Value Stream
(such as Sales Orders, Outbound Deliveries, Invoices) and supporting
configuration (Pricing, Output Determination, Route Determination,
Available-to-Promise, etc.).

·         Knowledge of Length-Based Products, Product Allocations for Short
Supply, and third Party Sales Order Processing are highly preferred.

·         Interfaces with Warehouse Management, Customer Relationship
Management (CRM), and EDI are preferred

--

*Ian Elijah*

*Sr. IT Recriter *

*Waynsys Inc*

*(MWBE Certified)*

*Direct:  732-733-4463*

*www.waynsys.com* <http://www.waynsys.com/> *(eVerified) *

Disclaimer:

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We
are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.

Note: Any resume submitted by Waynsys Inc is presented with the
understanding that the candidate is being considered for your direct
end-client (end-client is the company where the work will be performed). If
there is any other company involved between the end-client and your
company, please do not submit this resume without our written approval. If
you submit the resume to another third party, Waynsys Inc reserves the
right to work with the third party directly.