Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a full time job opening of *Big Data Developer with
Spark, ETL, Python, API *at *New York City, NY *with our client. If you are
interested then please reply me with your updated resume or you can call me
at *805-852-7142*

*Position: **Big Data Developer with Spark, ETL, Python, API*

*Duration: **12+Months*

*Location:* *New York City, NY*

*Job Description:*

*Big Data Developer with Spark, ETL, Python, API*

*Overall 8+ Years in Must*

The revised JD:

   - Applicant should be at least 8 years of experience in the relevant
   field (At least 5 years in Bigdata). Must be a hands-on Bigdata
   developer.
   - *Should have experience in building ETL/ELT pipeline in data
   technologies like Hadoop , spark , hive , presto , data bricks .*
   - Should have understanding of data warehousing concepts.
   - Should be able to troubleshoot *API integration code.*
   - Should be familiar with Github and other source control tools.
   - Knowledge of Amazon EC2 would be a plus.
   - Knowledge of Python, PYspark or any other programming language is a
   plus.
   - Red shift or snowflake knowledge is a plus
   - knowledge of any reporting tool is a plus.
   - Applicant’s responsibility would be to interface with Business
   intelligence team and help them build data pipeline to support existing BI
   platform and data products

NOTE: Based on the feedback I have received, we can’t have candidates.

   - Who are aspiring to be Managers
   - Who are 15+ years or less than 7 years in Experience
   - ETL developers who have Bigdata theoretical knowledge only, no actual
   hands-on experience working in a real projects
   - With week communication

*Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*