Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a full time job opening of *Big Data Engineer /
Lead *at *Durham, NC *with our client. If you are interested then please
reply me with your updated resume or you can call me at *805-852-7142.*

*Role: Big Data Engineer / Lead*

*Mode: Long Term Contract *

*Location: **Durham, NC*

*Job Description:*

At least 8 years of Java and 3 years of python and spark big data.

Don’t submit any profile who is  working on ETL tool ..Need to have Java
and python strong exp recently worked with

(1) Python, Java and Spark (Must have skills), and

(2) Attunity and Streamsets as a highly preferred skill along with PySpark.

*Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*