Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well!!

I have a requirement as mentioned below. Let me know if you have any
consultants*.*

*Job Title: Technical Project Manager*

*Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA/Austin, TX*

*Job Description:*

   - Over all 10+ Year of experience in IT
   - Working as a Project Manager in most recent project
   - Understanding of Java, Spring Boot
   - Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while
   ensuring team are actively working toward established milestones
   - Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address
   any questions or challenges regarding projects
   - Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities
   for staff members required for specific projects
   - Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with
   all levels
   - Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled
   reports on project thread, milestones and deliverables
   - PMP, Scrum Master certification (Nice to have)

*Basic Details:*

*Full name (as per SSN)*

*Current Location*

*Email ID*