Hi *Vendors*

Hope you are doing great, below is the job description for *Salesforce
Developer* position with one of our client. Pls share genuine profiles to
*u...@genisists.com* <u...@genisists.com>

*JOB INFORMATION*
*Job Title: Salesforce Developer *
*Location: AZ/MA*
*Role: Long Term Contract *
*Experience: 5+ Yrs.*
*Any Visa*

**DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER IS MANDATORY**

 *Job Description:~*

·  3-5+ years of hands-on *Developer *experience.
·  Direct hands-on experience in *Salesforce.com* platform is required
(*Lightning
preferred*).
·  Hands-on experience with *Visual flows, Process Builder, Sandbox refresh*
.
·  Must be competent in writing *SOQL/SOSL* queries and navigate around the
workbench.
·  Strong understanding of *SDLC *methodology.
·  Proficient with *Workflow & Data Import/Management*.
·  Completed *SFDC *projects that encompassed all major knowledge
sectors (*Administration,
Apex, and Visualforce*).
·   Strong communication skills - understanding business requirements and
ability to communicate with business as well as within our team

*Thanks & Regards……..**?*

*Umashankar*

*US IT Recruiter*

*Genisis Technology Solutions*