Hi,

I downloaded the complete source and found some code to take a
screenshot. But when using it it does not always show the correct
image.

I found out that the /dev/graphics/fb0 actually contain 2 screens but
neither of them contain the data that is actually shown on the screen.
Is the framebuffer device supposed to be synched with the memory on
the GPU or do I need to manually synch it?

In otherwords doing a cat /dev/graphics/fb0 > /data/buffer.raw does
not contain the actual screen data. How can I retrieve the correct
data?

BR,
SGAdrian