Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP MDG with EAM Module *

*Location: Findlay, OH*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Experienced in the SAP MDG for EAM Module(s) / associated
business processes

·         Responsible for interacting with  business and IT team(s), and
Consultant team, to provide functional advice

·         Experienced in business and the process flow of the end-to-end
master data solution, data model design and cross-functional integration

·         Identify  business requirements and objectives, process study,
process alignment in master data objects in scope

·         Gather business requirements, help translate master data Create,
Retrieve, Update and Delete (CRUD) process to a comprehensive solution as
defined in the business Blueprint

·         Responsible for solution monitoring, creation of functional
specifications and guiding developers in custom development

·         Shares knowledge and insights with the team as per the scope

·         Oversee SAP MDG for EAM objects in scope, data modelling, and
process modelling, data enrichment, quality / health check of master data

·         Perform tasks on SAP BRF+, data enrichment, quality / health
check of master data and other SAP components leveraged in the MDG solution

·         Configures MDG applications

·         Works on integration of MDG with other components of the SAP
enterprise information management stack and with 3rd party applications as
needed

·         Has worked with AIN and Asset Information Workbench/AIW.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520